Introducing Nintendo Switch, the new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere.
- The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the two new Joy-Con controllers
- Includes Super Mario Party NSW, a complete refresh of the Mario Party series
- The original 4-player Mario Party series board game mode that fans love is back, and your friends and family are invited to the party
- Freely walk the board: choose where to move, which Dice Block to roll, and how to win the most Stars in skill-based minigames
- Wait till you see the 2 vs 2 mode with grid-based maps, the creative uses of the console, and the series’ first online minigame mode
- Test your skills in sets of five minigames with the new mode, Mariothon, and see how you stack up against players across the globe in Online Mariothon.
- Whether you’re pedaling tricycles, flipping meat, or who knows what else, you’ll use Joy-Con controllers in clever ways across 80 new minigames; some are all-out free-for-alls, others are 2 vs 2, or even 1 vs 3
- Toad’s Rec Room lets you pair up two Nintendo Switch systems, which you’ll lay side-by-side on a flat surface like a real tabletop game
- Nintendo Switch console
- Charging dock
- Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R)
- Two Joy-Con strap accessories
- Joy-Con grip
- HDMI cable
- AD adapter
- 4.49″H x 3.35″W x 8.86″D
- Weight: 1.54 lbs.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Wireless: WiFi
- Manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty.
- For warranty information please click?here
- Model no. 696055221516